top of page



25% non- refundable deposit required to confirm booking. The remaining 75% is payable 4 weeks prior.





All bookings are inclusive of travel & time up to 20KM radius of Auckland and Christchurch CBD, travel is charged at $0.80 cents per KM return if location is outside 20KM of Auckland or Christchurch CBD.



Delivery method and time


All photos will be processed within 5-15 working days. They will be made available through a private online photo gallery. 




bottom of page